This is a curated resource space that includes professional development tools, toolkits, reports and valuable information.
The goal for Neighborhood Arts Network’s Learning Room is to provide free tools, literature, workbooks and resources for artists and arts organizations to do what they do best - enrich Toronto and transform it into a more vibrant, beautiful, livable city.
Selection criteria for inclusion of linked resources:
- resources created by not-for-profit organizations and/or collectives
- relevant to Toronto based artists and/or organizations
- free to access
- instructional materials and resources should support the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Learning Room
- accessible (AODA compliant); we encourage graphic design in resources to be accessible and follow WCAG guidelines
- available online by link and/or download
- uphold the principles detailed in the Foundation’s Equity Framework
- does not promote the sale of a good or service and does not infringe copyright
If there is anything you would like to see added to this section, send us an email by visiting our contact page.