Workforce Development in Arts and Culture Roundtable
ArtworksTO: Skills for a Creative Future presents Workforce Development in Arts and Culture Roundtable hosted at OCAD University. This full day hybrid event will bring together leaders from across Canada working in workforce development to share work integrated models, share insights, learnings and best practices for the arts and culture sector.
Date: September 16, 2022
Time: 9:30am- 2:30pm
light breakfast will be provided.
Panel 1: Centering equity, diversity and inclusion in workforce development in the arts & culture sector.
Duration: 1.5 hrs
Moderated by: Cole Forrest
- Kadon Douglas , Executive Director BIPOC TV & Film
- Sean Lee, Director of Programming at Tangled Arts
- Angie Aranda, Manager, Neighborhood Arts Network
*Lunch will be provided to all registrants
- Prem Gill - CEO, Creative BC
- Katyanna Yee, Creative Pathways Program Lead
Panel 2: Building cohesive workforce development pathways in the arts and and culture sector.
- Biju Pappachan, POV FILM
- Annalie Bonda - Executive Director, The Remix Project
- Melanie Nepinak Hadley, Warner Access Canada
- Evan Tapper, OCADU
Moderated by: Adriana Beemans, Metcalf Foundation
|| Closing remarks
ArtWorksTO is a partnership between Toronto Arts Foundation's Neighbourhood Arts Network (NAN), City of Toronto, The Remix Project, and Ontario College of Art & Design University (OCAD U).