TD COMMUNITY ARTS AWARD
TD Community Arts Award is a $10,000 cash prize sponsored by TD Bank Group. This award celebrates an arts organization that has made a significant contribution in Toronto by working with, in and for communities, while creating access and inclusion to arts and culture.
NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WILL REOPEN FOR AN INDIVIDUAL IN SPRING 2019.
Learn more about the 2018 TD Community Arts Award recipient
To be eligible for the award, all nominees (arts organization) must demonstrate a commitment and/or focus on community-engaged arts and access to arts and culture in Toronto. The nominee may not be awarded more than one Toronto Arts Foundation award within any given year.
In addition, the nominee must:
Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
Be a Toronto based organization/collective that has been in operation for one year or more;
Demonstrate a commitment to or focus on community-engaged arts
May only receive the award once (this does not preclude a recipient from being considered for a different Toronto Arts Foundation award in the future); and
Not be serving as board or committee members of the Toronto Arts Foundation or Toronto Arts Council.
(Nominees are welcome to nominate themselves.)
INTERESTED IN NOMINATING/SELF-NOMINATING?
1. Visit https://tac.smartsimple.ca/welcome/taf/
2. Create a Smart Simple account
3. Submit your nomination form
- Nominees can save their application at any time before submission by clicking ‘Save Draft.’ Nominees can log-in and out of TAF Awards portal as many times as needed before clicking ‘Submit.’
- Please ensure you are on the Toronto Arts Foundation Awards portal and NOT Toronto Arts Council.
Please contact Ines at 416-392-6802 x 221 or email ines(at)torontoarts(dot)org
*TD Community Arts Award was previously known as TD Arts Diversity Award