Portfolio Prep with OCAD U
PORTFOLIO PREP with OCAD U
June 16th through July 30th
As an artist entrepreneur, it’s important that your portfolio tells a compelling story about you. It’s what employers, clients, granting agencies, or educators look at to understand your skills, interests, and passions.
ArtWorksTO invites media artists who are Indigenous, Black, People of Colour, and/or 2SLGBTQ+ youth (ages 18-29) to participate in portfolio training and to connect with OCAD U creative professionals.
From June 16th through July 30th you’re invited to take part in a portfolio prep program for any level of artist. Jump in to any or all of these opportunities to take your portfolio to the next level. Taking part in these workshops and events will help you put your best application together for the ArtWorksTO NEXT and FOUNDATION streams.
- INDUSTRY INSIDER SERIES - Available June 16th through June 30th
Tune in to online panels and free workshops featuring OCAD artists and designers. You’ll learn:
- How to craft your bio and artist statement
- Fundamentals on presenting a strong portfolio for education, employment and grants
- Tips on navigating your creative career from emerging creatives
- ONE-ON-ONE PORTFOLIO REVIEW/FEEDBACK - Available June 16th through July 30th
Need support with taking your portfolio to the next level? Book a free one-on-one consultation session with OCAD U creative professionals.
- ARTWORKSTO SCHOLARSHIPS FOR OCAD U SUMMER WORKSHOPS AT HOME - Available July 5th through July 30th
Ready to expand your practice, learn a new skill and connect with creative professionals? Apply for a scholarship to OCAD U’s Summer Workshops at Home program. In this 3-week program you’ll learn to round out your portfolio in a discipline specific workshop taught by OCAD U instructors.
*You’ll be invited to register for specific sessions in early June once the Portfolio Prep with OCAD U webpage launches.