PROGRAM | WE-HUB ENTREPRENEUR PROGRAM
The application for the WE-Hub Cohort 6: Art & Creatives Businesses is now open!
The Women’s Entrepreneurship Hub (WE-Hub) is a 3-year, entrepreneurship hub program for low-income, self-identifying women wishing to learn about business ownership and how to pave their own way to financial independence.
WE-Hub offers training, business mentorship, networking, and idea-testing opportunities as well as wraparound supports including but not limited to; counseling referrals, settlement services, literacy support, transportation (TTC tokens), and childminding.
Spots arelimited, those interested should apply ASAP!
Examples of entrepreneurs/businesses that have completed this program to date:
- Artists, illustrators, and sculptors
- Catering, juicing, and other food businesses
- Personal development, travel, and tax consultants
- Art workshop facilitators
WE-Hub To Date:
- WE-Hub General Cohort- completed November 2018
- WE-Hub Creative Stream (in partnership with OCAD University Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers)- completed December 2018
- WE-Hub Food/Beverage Stream- completed March 2019
- WE-Hub Cohort 4: Launch Stage- completed July 2019
- WE-Hub Cohort 5: Food/Beverage Stream- completed November 2019
This cohort will run for 6 weeks, starting in January 2020.
This program is proudly offered in partnership with Ryerson University’s Diversity Institute.
Deadline: Jan 17th, 2020, or until all 20 spots are filled.