PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY | BOON WITH ARTS IN THE PARKS
Musicians, Actors, Authors, Comedians, Magicians, and Dancers of all types, cultures, and ages are invited to share your talent at BOON (Best of Our Neighbourhood): a family-friendly community open-stage at Bell Manor Park powered completely by stationary bicycles!
The Toronto Bicycle Music Festival is a yearly series of free outdoor pedal-powered concerts taking place in and between our city's great community parks and streets. In 2019 we are celebrating 10 years! Let's enjoy the evening air on the grass and in the quality company of our friends and neighbours.
Dates: Tuesday's July 30, August 6 and 13 from 6:30 to 8:30.
Top performers will open the 10th Annual Toronto Bicycle Music Festival on August 24th at Bell Manor Park.
Submit your name and we will be in touch regarding a scheduled performance time.
- Each night is 2 hours, with roughly 7 x 15 minute slots *Unfortunately, due to time constraints we may need to limit the number of performers.
- We will select 21 from submissions. See sign up link below.
- Each act will recieve a $40 stipend.
- There is additional compensation for the selected 1-2 GOONs (greatest of our neighbourhood) who will open Toronto Bike Music Festival on August 24th.
- Selection will be prioritized to feature artists who are local-ish to the Bell Manor neighbourhood.
Hosted by Tune Your Ride Collective as part of the Toronto Arts Council's Arts in the Parks program.
Sign up here.
Questions? Email mailto:email@example.com