Job Opportunity at Neighbourhood Arts Network
Toronto Arts Foundation is on the lookout for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Membership Coordinator for Neighbourhood Arts Network. As the Membership Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in fostering community engagement and providing support to our network members.
Job Title: Membership Coordinator
Reports to: Program Manager, Neighbourhood Arts Network, Toronto Arts Foundation
Compensation: $45,000 - $50,000, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Cultivate strong relationships with network members, fostering a vibrant and connected community atmosphere.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for members, addressing inquiries and providing necessary support.
- Update and maintain the organization's website, ensuring that content remains current, relevant, and engaging.
- Manage the learning room, facilitating discussions, and sharing valuable resources with members.
- Spearhead the development of newsletters featuring member stories, events listings, and opportunities.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and executing various workshops, information sessions, and networking events, catering to diverse groups such as newcomer artists and ArtworksTO alumni.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to ensure the success of events that align with the organization's goals and values.
- Develop and implement strategies to keep members informed and engaged, utilizing various communication channels.
- Regularly communicate with members to gather feedback and assess their needs, ensuring that their voices are heard and valued.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate relationships with diverse communities.
- Proficiency in digital management tools, including website maintenance and newsletter development.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Experience in event coordination and outreach efforts is preferred.
- Passion for the arts and a commitment to promoting cultural diversity and inclusion.
If you are passionate about community engagement and eager to support artists and creatives in our network, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please submit cover letter and resume in a single pdf attachment, to Ines Aguileta ines(at) torontoarts.org
subject line: Membership Coordinator by March 5, 2024.
Toronto Arts Council/Toronto Arts Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in its employment. We welcome applications from individuals who identify as belonging to our equity priority groups: Persons of Colour, Deaf Persons, Persons with Disabilities, Persons Living with Mental Illness, Indigenous, and 2SLGBTQIAP.
Toronto Arts Council/Toronto Arts Foundation adheres to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free experience to candidates with accessibility needs. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and may include:
Providing alternative formats of this document on request (audio transcript, ASL video).
Accepting applications in point form, through video and/or voice memo.
ASL interpretation, captions on Zoom, or meeting by phone for candidates selected for an interview.
Other accommodation as requested.
If you require accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com.