JOB OPPORTUNITY | ARTSCAPE DANIELS LAUNCHPAD
Artscape Daniels Launchpad is hiring a Manager of Member Experience!
The Manager, Member Experience at Artscape Daniels Launchpad is responsible for cultivating a customer-centric member experience built upon operational excellence and community engagement. Overseeing and connecting the work of Launchpad’s team of Member Advisors, Community Engagement Lead/Curator and Member Experience Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping to grow our membership base by ensuring all in-person and virtual touch points are impactful, generate actionable engagement metrics, and deliver on our promise to help creative entrepreneurs thrive.
Member Experience & Community Building
- Manages a team of customer-service oriented member advisers to deliver virtual and in-person tours, member onboarding, manages day-to-day operations and facility usage, and addresses member concerns on a timely basis - serving as Launchpad's first point of contact with members.
- Works closely with all teams to collect regular feedback on Launchpad's value offerings with an aim to improve processes, programming and experiences across all activation areas.
- Helps to ensure Industry Activator partners and tenants can successfully access rented spaces and contribute positively to member experience.
- Proactively builds long-term relationships with community groups, institutions, projects and other relevant organizations that support Launchpad's creative entrepreneurship mission.
- Works in collaboration with Artscape teams and committees (i.e. Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, People & Culture) to foster a respectful, inclusive, supportive and safe space for creative production, collaboration and peer-to-peer learning across all Launchpad programs.
Sales Promotion & Support
- Works in collaboration with Launchpad's Managing Director and Artscape's Marketing & Communications department to develop and implement plans/campaigns for achieving sales targets across departments and core product classes (i.e. set sales goals, design sales campaigns, deliver regular forecasts and provide input into real-time tactics for boosting member sign-ups and facility utilization etc.).
- Provides input into efforts led by Artscape's Technology Operations team to ensure that CRM, facility/resource booking, sales-related financial reporting, integrated platforms (i.e. learning management systems) and other related Launchpad systems are optimized for client use and internal reporting and performance management.
- Participates in cross-functional efforts to update program/service offerings and related promotions as necessary to meet the evolving needs of members.
Operations, Facilities & Systems Management
- In collaboration with Artscape's Technology Operations team, ensures all front-facing touchpoints and supporting backend systems create a seamless and rewarding member experience, including but not limited to Launchpad's web properties, booking systems, and relevant platform integrations.
- Ensures CRM-related data and user/member feedback is rigorously collected and used to improve the member experience ongoing.
- Works with all teams to define and manage data collection to ensure important evaluation data is available to improve the member and community experience ongoing.
- Aligns data collection and reporting with Artscape-wide impact metric initiatives such as the Thriving Artist Index.
- Serves as the first point of contact for system-related issues and/or identifying new requirements requiring attention.
- Promotes staff awareness, education and ensures full compliance with applicable health and safety, emergency readiness, building and tenancy-related legislation.
- Provides ongoing coaching, training and performance management oversight of full-time and part-time staff to ensure first-rate customer service and member responsiveness.
- Positively models and leads with the Artscape values of Creativity, Collaboration, Integrity, Community and Learning, while ensuring Artscape values are reflected in a culture of problem-solving, teamwork and customer service.
- Creates a culture of teamwork and learning through coaching and facilitating opportunities for professional development.
- Contributes to and participates in the realization of ADL's overarching mission and strategic objectives in balance of Artscape's strategic objectives.
- Other similar or related duties as assigned.
Technical Skills, Competencies, and Knowledge
- 5+ years relevant experience in a client-facing, customer service-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and community-building skills, and strong track-record building and scaling membership-driven communities.
- Strong command of sales pipeline management and building acquisition campaigns with the support of CRM and inbound marketing-based software platforms.
- Passion for understanding and discovering insights about client needs.
- Proven track record developing and coaching high performance teams in a dynamic, startup-style environment.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaborative software (e.g. Google Workspace, Asana, Slack etc.).
Corresponding Typical Experience and Credentials:
In attaining the above skills, competencies, knowledge and abilities, successful candidates in this role typically have:
- Minimum educational attainment/ training in the form of:
- Post-secondary attainment in business administration, marketing/communications, tourism/hospitality, or other relevant field of study
- OR equivalent knowledge, skills, competencies, and abilities gained through alternative education or experience
- Minimum progressive experience in the form of:
- 3 to 5 years progressive experience in:
- Client and/or member-service driven environment with high degree of accountability for cultivating first-rate ‘front-of house’ experiences.
- Managing internal teams and external contractors/vendors to carry out time-sensitive projects.
Designations and/or certifications in the form of:
- Required: Post-secondary attainment in a relevant field of study
- Preferred: Background in Marketing/Communications, Business Administration
Salary Range: $49,200 - $73,790
Hiring Range: $49,200 - $61,490
More information here.