CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS | TORONTO IRISH FILM FESTIVAL
Calling all Irish filmmakers! The 2020 festival call for entries is now open.
Awarded Partner Festival status with Toronto International Film Festival in 2016, The Toronto Irish Film Festival (TIRFF) was founded in April 2009 by Michael Barry and John Galway who have over 45 years’ collective experience in the Canadian film and television industry.
Now in its 10th year, the Toronto Irish Film Festival celebrates the very best of Irish cinema and promotes the work of Irish filmmakers to the Greater Toronto Irish community and the Toronto film festival public. With sold-out screenings from 2010 to 2019, TIRFF has quickly assumed the role of leading promoter of Irish film within Canada.
Reaching a potential audience of 250,000 Torontonians of Irish descent, as well as millions of Toronto-based movie lovers, TIRFF provides a unique cultural destination for Toronto and Ontario based ex-patriots to connect with the culture of home through the magic of cinema.
- June 1, 2019: Opening Date
- August 31, 2019: Earlybird Deadline
- October 31, 2019: Regular Deadline
- November 30, 2019: Late Deadline
- December 15, 2019: Notification Date
- February 28 – March 1, 2020: Event Date
Categories & Submission Fees:
- Earlybird Deadline: Standard: $20 USD
- Regular Deadline: Standard: $25 USD
- Late Deadline: Standard: $40 USD