1. Under no circumstances shall the Neighbourhood Arts Network or any affiliated organizations or individuals, be held liable for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction users may take based on a) the information, services, links or other material on the Site, or b) any communications or transactions with third party users or sponsors of the Site. 2. Under no circumstances shall the Neighbourhood Arts Network or any affiliated organizations or individuals be held liable for any damages (including without limitation any damages caused by viruses or other malware) or loss of data in connection with access to or use of the Site, including transfer of data, text, images, files or other material to or from the Site.
1. All users shall uphold the quality of the Site by striving to ensure the accuracy, authenticity, relevancy, and currency of the content they post. In the event that a user has not updated their profile for a period of twelve months, the user's account may be suspended or terminated at the discretion of the Site administrators. 2. Any content that does not fall within the sphere of community-engaged arts, or any content that is primarily commercial in nature, may be removed at the discretion of the Site administrators. 3. All content must abide by municipal, provincial and federal laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances. No user may post content that violates the Criminal Code of Canada, including child pornography or material that is obscene, seditious, or incites hate. 4. No user shall post content without the express permission of the rights holder. By posting content to the site, users are granting the Neighbourhood Arts Network the perpetual, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, publish, perform and display such content and/or to incorporate such content in other works. 5. No user shall knowingly upload or transmit viruses or other harmful or destructive files. 6. All content is subject to review and may be removed for any reason at the discretion of Site administrators.
1. No user shall engage in discriminatory or abusive behaviour. Such behaviour includes posting content that discriminates or promotes hatred on the grounds of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or age. 2. No user shall redistribute any Member's personal contact information (including emails, mailing addresses and telephone numbers) without the express permission of the Member in question. 3. No user shall spam, flame, or otherwise harass other users of the Site. 4. All users shall be responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of their accounts, including the security of any passwords and identification.
What Are Member Responsibilities?
Members are required to:
- Create a profile page on the Neighbourhood Arts Network website
- Update their profile on a regular basis; minimum of once per year
- Display a sign identifying membership in the Neighbourhood Arts Network (Organizations)
- Create a link between your website and the Neighbourhood Arts Network website
- Take an active, participatory role in the Network