Identify ‘N' Impact (INI) Investment Program : Applications due Wednesday, September 19, 2012
2012 INI Grant Applications are due 4:00 pm EST Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Grant Application Package online
Since its creation in 2006 the Identify ‘N' Impact (INI) Investment program has funded youth-led groups to deliver meaningful opportunities for youth to be involved in their community. INI funded projects help to promote healthy youth development and broader community safety in the City of Toronto.
Funding is used to support youth to lead and deliver projects that will engage other youth. By supporting youth-led groups, the INI program helps create opportunities for youth to develop skills and get the resources they need to be successful.
To be funded, projects must:
- -show that youth are the leaders in the project planning, management and delivery;
- -involve youth from and/or based in one of the City's 13 neighbourhood improvement areas; and/or
- -work with racialized youth, particularly African-Canadian youth
How to Apply
- -Download the application package from the link under "Resources for Applicants"
- -Complete the application form
- -Submit your completed application form by 4:00 pm Wednesday, September 19, 2012 as explained in the application instructions
Amount of Funding
-Up to $10,000 is available for each project for one year.
Information Sessions for Applicants
-Information sessions will be held for you to learn more about the INI funding program and to talk to City staff about your ideas for a project. -Drop in to the information session. Registration is not required.
-Please check back here by mid-August for information session dates, times and locations. Or contact staff as below.
We are here to help you. Please call or email INI program staff for any questions or to talk about your group's project: