CONTACT 2012 - Final Registration!
Final Deadline for CONTACT 2012 Registration – Friday, December 16, 2011
Register online now! : www.scotiabankcontactphoto.com
Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival is a high-profile platform for artists and photographers, whether emerging or established, to increase exposure and recognition of their work. The Open Exhibitions are the foundation of the festival, cultivating involvement from diverse communities throughout the city–from the Junction to the Beach, Parkdale to Rosedale. Together these exhibitions form an incredible focus on the photographic image in Toronto and a dynamic exploration of the world around us. Register your exhibition by Friday December 16 and be a part of the 16th edition of the CONTACT festival—a citywide celebration of photography throughout May 2012.
Registration fee: $465
Non-profit registration fee: $325
*Organizations must provide proof of non-profit status prior to registration. Fees are subject to HST and are due upon registration*
Benefits of registration include:
* Exhibition listing with one image reproduction and 75 word description in the festival magazine;
* Exhibition profile with up to 3 images and 75 word description on the festival website;
* Calendar entries for your exhibition opening in the festival magazine and website;
* Press access to your downloadable image on the festival website;
* Extensive publicity and promotion of the festival;
* CONTACT venue signage;
* Free copies of the festival magazine;
* Option to sell your magazines for the cover price, and keep the proceeds.
The Open Exhibition registrant is responsible for all venue arrangements and exhibition installation requirements; CONTACT does not provide exhibition venues. Any type of venue may be used including galleries, private dealers/studios, restaurants, cafes, websites and other alternatives. Exhibitions can open prior to May 1 and close after May 31, but must include May 2012 exhibition dates. CONTACT event calendars only include the month of May.