Call for Submissions: CONTACT Photography Event
CONTACT's open call for exhibitions has established the festival as the world's largest annual photography event. Participate in CONTACT’s citywide celebration of photography by exhibiting your work.
Benefits of registration include:
• Exhibition listing with one image reproduction in the festival magazine
• Exhibition listing with up to three images on the website
• Extensive publicity and promotion of the festival
• Press access to your downloadable image on the website
• CONTACT venue signage
• Free copies of the Festival Magazine
• Option to sell your magazines for the cover price, and keep the proceeds
The registrant is responsible for all venue arrangements and exhibition installation requirements: CONTACT does not provide exhibition venues. Any type of venue may be used including galleries, studios, restaurants, cafes, websites and many other alternatives. Exhibitions can open prior to May 1 and close after May 31, but must include May 2011 exhibition dates. CONTACT event calendars only include the month of May. Your photography exhibition may focus on any subject, although a relationship to the festival theme Figure and Ground is encouraged. See the CONTACT website for the theme description: www.scotiabankcontactphoto.com/2011-theme. A fee of $465 + HST is due upon registration.